10.24.2011

Countdown Expired...

Back to life, back to reality! This is my first Monday back home from a week long trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, and I just saw on my iGoogle page that my "30th Birthday Countdown" has expired as of September 28th. In all actuality, so far, my 30s have been great! Below is how that particular weekend went down...

 My actual birthday dinner with my hubby at Husk!

 ...and my sisters were there too :)

 Partying continues with a fun girls night! [my sisters and I]

 My other best girlfriends joined in for dinner and drinks at La Fourchette.

 My Best Friend Katie even came to town!

...and after this was taken, the photos are no longer available for public viewing. :)

The weekend ended with a party at the beach house that my sisters and best friend, and I rented for the weekend out on Folly Beach, SC. We had a blast! It isn't all too often that both of my sisters and I are together, add my best friend to that mix and I really had the best birthday ever!

Thanks to everyone who came. I am so blessed to have so many great friends and family members! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)