6.16.2013

Obligation, Game, Fat, TV, Party, Meeting - FREE MONTH

I am over-booked. I have been booked solid this past month with parties, promises, and moving, and I feel like I have nothing to show for it but a few good pictures and a million laughs. Granted, the laughs are worth it, but it is time to move forward with a few things that I have been neglecting in my life.

While all the drinking and philanthropy and events can be fun, I feel like I have had an entire year of that since I became a registered architect and that I haven't done much since. I know that it is a perception and that I have done plenty (changed jobs!) but I need to work on a few important things. Oh, like the design of our new house, for one, and my overall health commitment (or lack thereof) to clean eating, exercise, and general well-being of my body for another.

I am going to try to make a commitment to be uncommitted to things other than our house plans, my health, and my family until June 11th (I have a wedding June 12th). I made this decision a couple of weeks ago, but I had to get some stuff done first. haha - See? I have to plan to take a break. Quit planning, bro.

I will still be committed to my softball and kickball teams, but other than that and my one AXO happy hour a month, I should be relatively full on time with one request of myself, that I stop making plans and saying "yes!"

Currently there are no other appointments on my calendar, so, let's do this and make some progress on your dream house!

Love,
Yourself 




No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)