...but don't have to any more.
[Relating to Technology]
10. Worry about scratching/losing/etc. my CDs.
9. Write down/remember recipes.
8. Go to the theater days early to get movie tickets.
7. Pay bills with a check and a stamp.
6. Answer a phone call without knowing who it is.
5. Get bored while waiting, like anywhere.
4. Memorize phone numbers.
3. Look at a map/atlas for directions.
2. Watch commercials.
1. Develop camera film/wait to see pictures.
It is crazy that most of these things were taken care of by one invention, my favorite, my iPhone. :)