4.17.2012

Happy 3rd Anniversary to my Husband!

I love you darling! Thank you for the best three years of my life! :)

After my best friend's wedding, Steven and I took to the road for an amazing anniversary getaway!

First, we started at Oliver Winery in southern Indiana. This was the place that all the girls in college would either get taken to on an amazing date by their boyfriend, or dream about going. I was the one dreaming to go, and now I've finally gone with my true love!

It was the most perfect day, weather and company wise, and we really enjoyed ourselves! Even being a little wine-snobby, we still packed up about 8 bottles to bring back to South Carolina.


Next stop was West Baden Springs Hotel in French Lick, Indiana (home of Larry Bird, anyone?) and our beautiful room! We got a balcony room over-looking the 200' diameter dome and it was so peaceful and relaxing. We did a little gambling, horse back riding, and ate some delicious meals and had a great time! I would highly recommend it if you need a relaxing getaway.

 

Here was where I received my generous anniversary gift. Since the third year is leather, Steven got me a real, in season, Coach purse (and not from the Outlet!). I LOVE it! :)

 
Next stop was Bourbon Country! We went to Buffalo Trace Distillery and toured the behind the scenes of bourbon making, tasted some delicious bourbon (including Bourbon Creme and chocolates), and bought a few barrel staves (art project photos to come!) to hang on our wall. We went there primarily for Steven and he had a blast!






No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)