1.03.2014

2014 Pantone Color of the Year | radiant orchid

Not sure if I am loving the "color of the year" ... last year's color - emerald - is one of my favorite colors, but I would say that purple ranks at or near the very bottom of my preference list. I don't know why. I like pink and blue... and together they make purple, so, what is my deal?

I think it can be a soft accent to many other colors, I do like the wallpaper in my inspiration image above, but I would never choose to feature this color. That is just my personal preference.

In thinking about colors, here is my absolute favorite (right now) below. It is sort of a Tiffany's box meets up with a few extra drops of green. Love it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)