8.15.2012

Clinique on Trial

OK, I have greasy eye lids and the more I've talked to my friends about this problem, the more that I realize I am not the only one! Which is both comforting and frustrating at the same time.

I have been using Mary Kay eye primer for the past 8 years and it works OK for my needs, but I still get creases in my eye shadow before the end of the work day. While walking by the Clinique counter a few months back, I asked if they had anything to prevent creases in my eye shadow and the girl gave me the Touch Base.

I liked it OK but didn't see a huge difference from the Mary Kay.

I went this past weekend for the Clinique bonus and when I asked a different lady about my greasy lids she said that the lid smoothie would last "much longer" than the touch base would... Well, see below...

I can't tell much of a difference beyond the $5.00 additional on the price tag.



Clinique Lid Smoothie -
Bit of Honey $20

Clinique Touch Base -
Canvas Light $15


 8am

12pm

4pm


I just checked the mirror and it is almost 5pm and I would have to say that if I had to choose one over the other it would be the Lid Smoothie. I took my finger and a tissue and tried to smooth the eyeshadow back out and I think it did a better job than the touch base... 

...but I am still searching so if anyone has that perfect product, send it my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)