8.14.2012

Funny Conversations

I love when things just genuinely make me laugh out loud. When a normal conversation can lead to me into fits of laughter, I have to say, is probably my most favorite thing in the world. Laughter is the best medicine!

Here are three conversations that lead me to laughter over the past few days.

Between me and a great friend

Me: "So, I am embarrassed to say this, but have you heard of the show 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo?'"
Friend: "Heard of it?!? I DVR'd it and I think I'm obsessed!"
Me: "You better red-neck-ognize!"
Friend: "A dollar makes me hollar, honey boo boo."




Between me and a sweet husband

Me: "Honey, I think you are missing the point."
Steven: "I KNOW, Jo!"
a few seconds go by...
Me: "You know that you just said that you are missing the point, right?"
Steven: "...Yeah..."


Between me and an adorable nephew while playing the ABC game in the car

Me: " My name is Elizabeth, my husband's name is Edward, we come from England, and we sell Elephants."
Nephew: " My name is Fart, and my wife's name is... FRANKENSTEIN! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! "
followed by more hysterical laughter 
[I love this kid.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)