1.10.2011

Hooray! A reason to be Happy...

Marked in purple is my normal route to work which takes me about 35-40 minutes in the morning... marked in red is the proposed alternate to work since all the area bridges are closed due to ice... I am going to give you a guess as to how long THIS would take me?!?

There is absolutely no way (or reason for that matter) for me to go to work today. And this will make one of only three days I have either gotten off early or went in late to work in almost 6 years. That is what happens when you live in an area with usually fabulous weather!

I used to miss snow days but today, minus a couple hours of work I do have to get done, will be my first snow day in Charleston! :)

P.S. I can't wait for spring... only another two months or so! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)