2.06.2011

Alessi Jar

I love designer housewares more than just about anything! Here is a sweet little jar that I bought (I actually got two, one shorter and fatter and one taller and skinnier) for my bathroom. The designer is Alessi and I love most anything I have seen from the collection.

It started from a need for new jars to hold my cotton pads and Q-tips in my bathroom. I got a new shelf to store some lotion and body splash and wanted something a little different to go on there as well, and this is what I came up with! Well, I had my eye on a different Italian design (here) but couldn't bring myself to spend 60 dollars on something to hold cotton swabs... so the fun one above is what ended up in my cart.

I am excited to get them in the mail! Should be here by the end of this week or beginning of next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)