My husband, Steven, and I went to Las Vegas for our 2 year anniversary. We switch up the years of which one of us plans the trip and I hope to (at least we plan to) take a trip or make special plans every year. Being that this was an even year, it was his choice and he went BIG! Vegas Baby!
Some of my favorite things about Vegas are pictured above and listed below: Sites, Shopping, Dining, and Shows! As this was my first trip there I feel secure in saying there is no place like it!
- Trying on a 52,000 Mikimoto Pearl Necklace
- Seeing a Steel Panther Show
- Seeing Cirque du Soleil - KA - show
- Being able to buy an iPad for what we paid for our anniversary dinner
- Staying in Caesar's Palace
- Some much needed relaxation
- and of course, spending some time with my amazing husband