11.14.2011

Calligraphy Class

I recently completed a Calligraphy workshop here in Charleston, SC at the Charleston Museum and absolutely loved it! Calligraphy means "beautiful handwriting," and although I am not yet to "beautiful" I am on my way to "sorta pretty!"

A snapshot of what we did near the end of the workshop:



Here are some words specifically assigned for the purpose of the class. The "al" in alphabet and first "u" in cucumber are sub-par in my opinion, but you have to start somewhere. ;) The letter I had the hardest time with was "w."




I took the class with two of my favorite girls [I am on the far right]. We always have a great time since we love the same things and concluded the day with brunch, bottomless mimosas, and a quick walk around downtown Charleston.
 My perfect day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)