11.15.2011

Product Review | Essie Nailpolish


Grade: D - will not buy again
Cost: approx. $9.00
Color pictured: "Turquoise and Caicos"
Bought at: Bed, Bath, & Beyond

I don't think I will ever paint my toes any shade other than pinkish - redish again. I bought this Essie polish because I fell in LOVE with the color [it is admittedly my favorite color], but NOT on toes - big mistake. I know this is a personal opinion, but any color that could potentially remind you of mold shouldn't be there. I also don't think I will ever buy Essie polish again either...

For one, it is EXPENSIVE. I even had a $2.00 off coupon [the only reason I bought it], but the cost was still a little over 7 bucks even with the coupon.

It also doesn't cover very well, you can't go with just one coat. Shown above is two coats and I think it could have used a third.

And it has that terrible brush design that I don't like as explained [here]. Really, after using the Sally Hansen Salon line in that post, I don't think I could ever go back!

The only reason I didn't give it an F is that they do have a TON of gorgeous colors, but if they only look good in the bottle, I don't see the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)