2.13.2012

Boston Red Sox Fans Beware!

If you have compulsive spending habits, and are a Red Sox fan, please stop reading. :)

Beats by Dre are a very stylish, very expensive, set of headphones. Chad OchoCinco himself even bought $28,000 dollars worth of these headphones for his teammates, the New England Patriots, at about $600 dollars a pop (these were custom with their colors and numbers, however).

"Normal" colors range around $300 dollars and while looking around the site one night this past weekend on his iPad, this is what my husband discovered...


When you look at the colors you can order [here], this is what comes up in the pull down menu:
Black
White
Red
Red Sox
Blue
Green
Orange
Pink
Purple
Silver

One of these things is not like the other one, and I heard my husband go "Whaaaaaat?????" He is a huge Red Sox fan so I can hardly blame him when an hour later he says to me, "So, I just made an impulse purchase..." I said to him, "Enjoy it while you can, honey." haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)