Highlights of the night:
Children are occupied by jump castles and a new giant tire swing!
The weather was simply amazing! [note the other Colts fan at the party :)]
Although my squares were unfruitful, here are my "bet results" from my previous post: 4 of 6 ain't bad! :)
- I am taking the spread that the Patriots will not beat the Giants by three. YES!
- The color of the Gatorade that gets spilled on the head coach will be yellow. PURPLE.
- I call heads. HEADS, YES!
- The MVP will thank his team/ coach first. YES!
- Kelly Clarkson will NOT wear a dress to sing the National Anthem. BOO, SHE DID.
- Madonna will wear some form of fishnet tights during the halftime performance. YES!
Here's hoping that someone makes one of these next year:
And, once again, Go Giants!