8.14.2011

Reflections... foreshadowing?

I can't wait for football season to start... thankfully the lockout is over! I was happy to see this little reflection on the sidewalk on the way to my car the other day after work... Go COLTS! And I am also SUPER excited that the Superbowl will be played at our new Lucas Oil Stadium in Indy this season!

Favorite Recipe for Football Season:



Buffalo Chicken Dip

Ingredients

8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
1/2 cup any flavor buffalo wing sauce, add more if you like spice!
1 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cans (12.5 oz. each) chicken breast in water, drained

Combine all ingredients in saucepan on stove or in crock pot. Stir together and serve with celery, crackers, or chips! In my opinion, this dip is best served with Fritos Scoops. There is already a double batch of this divine creation in my freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)