6.30.2012

Magic Mike!

Grade: A-
Date: June 29, 2012 - Opening Day
Location: Citadel Stadium 16
Notes: It is more fun if you can sneak in some vodka to add to your slushy...

Wow.

I can't say much for the plot of this movie, because honestly I wasn't really listening, but the eye candy is sure to please! In terms of dancing, Channing Tatum really outshined the others in my opinion. In one particular set, he was performing for Navy wives and he gave the best performance I have ever seen of that kind - not that I have that much to compare it to...

I wish there would have been a little more material there for me to care about Magic Mike's love interest, but I really didn't. In fact, I kind of just wanted him to take it off a few more times. I also found it hard to believe that in 7 years he had only saved $13,000. Did that seem low to anyone else?

All in all, it was a fun flick that all of my girlfriends and I went to go see together. We had a great time and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Oh, and things really do get better with age... here is a photo and article of Channing during his real stripping career.




No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)