6.14.2011

12 Days Straight...

I am on day 2 of a 12 day straight work/ study program... and I am already tired! Remember this post? Well, the time has come for this course and it runs this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday... and I just got the schedule - 12 HOUR DAYS!

I don't know how Professor Thaddeus does it. This man has been teaching structures since I was in diapers and if he has enough energy to put up with all of us and teach it then I sure as hell can sit through it.

I am looking forward to soaking in his knowledge for my Structural Systems Exam I am taking the week of the 27th, but I am a little nervous about this one exam since I have already failed it once. I feel like this one test will get me to the apex in terms of my architectural testing since I started with the hardest ones first, and I really hope I pass!

On another note... this is a map of the highest earthquake prone areas in the USA, and I live where the big red arrow is pointing. We also have some of the highest concentrated wind loads on the east coast. The things you learn when studying structural engineering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)