5.25.2011

Hawaii Collage

I finally finished my Hawaii collage! I originally was going to put a picture of my husband and I in the center, but I just had too many cool things that I wanted to keep so it sort of became a whole collection of things I either found or was given while on our trip in December.

  • The frame is surrounded by the ribbon lei that I made on the cruise ship
  • The little shells on the bottom right, seedlings on the bottom left, and driftwood on the top center were collected from the various beaches
  • The shell strand lei surrounding the center frame was given to my husband at the luau
  • When we disembarked in Kaua'i the locals handed us the button that you see on the right-hand side
  • Other items are room keys, a coaster from Kona Brewery, my Pearl Harbor ticket, map of the ship, luggage tags, anything that you can collect for free from a Hawaiian cruise is in it!
  • That is with the exception of the kukui nut lei... the beads were too large to fit in the shadow box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)