5.12.2011

Movie Review | Something Borrowed

Grade: B-
Date: May 11, 2011
Location: Cinnebarre - Mt. Pleasant, SC
Notes: I would recommend this movie based on what it is, an easy breezy chick flick

This movie is based on the book by Emily Giffin, which I did NOT read, so this review is on the movie only. I kind of wish I had read it now that I've seen the show, because I feel like it had so much potential for more feeling, but it just didn't come across that way.

Without spoiling it, the main character Rachel, played by Ginnifer Goodwin, was in love with the opposite guy of the one I thought she would end up with in the end. She could have gone with either one, and I think I would have been OK... which isn't the reaction you want to have when watching a movie about one's true love!

And Kate Hudson plays an annoying, crappy friend, but Jennifer also does something to make her a crappy friend, and all around, I wouldn't be friends with either of them in real life.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)