5.19.2013

KB + Jeff - Then Comes Marriage

Bald Head Island, NC is such an amazing place, unlike anywhere I have ever been. Because you have to take a ferry to get there, the main mode of transportation on the 4 mile long island is a golf cart. It is safe, quiet, and so beautiful here.

Sunrise shot from the morning after on the ferry back to the mainland port.

 It was the perfect weekend for a wedding and a wonderful start for my good friend KB's life together with her now husband Jeff. I am so happy for them!

My favorite shot of the groom with the glow sticks is below. I cannot wait to see the pictures from this, they were used in the wedding couple send off because fire works, etc. are not allowed on the island. I loved it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)