8.16.2011

Another NIECE!

Just found out that another girl will be gracing my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's household! This will make their 3rd girl and they already have a little boy. I am so excited for them! Especially for little Ainsley who will have a best friend for life being that she will only be 1 year 8 months when the new baby comes. I couldn't imagine my life without my sisters and I can only hope for the same for all of them!

This whole post brings me to another point... I consciously made sure that in the heading of this post I put NIECE so that no one would think I was the one having a baby girl. No one ever prepared me for this time in my life where I have a doctor's appointment or choose Coke over a Beer and undoubtedly everyone will ask if I am pregnant.

To be honest, I am just not ready. Sure, I am almost 30. And yes, I have been married for over two years, but I am finding these to be the best years of my life and I don't want to spoil them. OK, maybe "spoil" was the wrong word, because I sure am looking forward to having kids one day. I just want to make sure it is a conscious decision and that I can give them as much of my time as possible, something I am lacking in these days...



No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)