4.29.2013

Recliner Search...

My husband really wants a new recliner... if there was ever a word that designers and architects from all over dislike hearing, it is "recliner." Yes, there are great looking ones out there these days. I like several of the below minimalist style reclining chairs,

 

but my husband, on the other hand, would prefer something like this:


and that is a no-go for me... I would not be OK with my house looking like an episode of Frasier. This is my husband we are talking about here, not my elderly father moving in (like the show).


I know that there is a compromise out there, but we haven't found it yet. I will be sure to update you when we do! For now I think I have him convinced to wait until we move into our new home. That has bought me at least a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)